News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Boston Bombings staged?  (Read 2436 times)

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Boston Bombings staged?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 02:55:34 PM »
And that article claims that the guy with legs blown off was staged...that the government planned it all yet you will see once it goes to trial, the pictures of the suspect actually setting the bombs....the fact he actually admitted to it...or the eye witnesses who gave their stories to the cops while in the hospital..... Sometimes I wonder how people live throu life actually believing all these stupid conspiracy theories....most of them are fake and have no basis at all in fact. No proof or anything....and that guys backpack, I guess they neglected to post the pictures you can find showing him throw it down to help people. That would have put a huge hole in their theory I guess....

He'll these conspiracy theories are all being started by idiots who don't know anyone there, and were not there....I bet some even wear tinfoil hats.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
Boston Bombings staged?
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 02:58:31 PM »
The only thing not proven fact is if the government made them set off bombs or something stupid like that

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline Zod

• Since: 24/05/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Boston Bombings staged?
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 05:08:42 PM »
Total bull****. This was not a staged event. Especially since I know someone who was there and actually helping injured people. It sickens me to think people would even claim it was all fake. It's not some big conspiracy. People died, and people were severely injured.

Their main point was the guy not bleeding out. It's called a tourniquet. They are very common items for emergency response teams. I can't say the government was not behind setting off bombs, but the explosions, the injuries and the blood is all real

The bombing wasn't staged, people did die. But, some things might possibly have been staged by the government because they are a piece of ****.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
Boston Bombings staged?
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 06:30:39 PM »
In many cases throughout history sure....but there is no proof on this one. Only because government agencies were there do people assume this....yet they are there every single year also...no one notices them then because nothing happened.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline luckystrikes

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 05/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »
I have reason to believe known criminal Martha Stewart was involved.   Where was Martha on this day?

Proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjhzqCAh3s

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »
I have reason to believe known criminal Martha Stewart was involved.   Where was Martha on this day?

Proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjhzqCAh3s

its funny because thats about as credible as 99% of the conspiracy theories about the boston bombings...

speaking of which, the mother says that they were set up and that there family "has had no involvement with any criminal activities, ever"....problem is that there was a major clothing store that called the cops on her in the past for stealing over $1,600 worth of stuff from them....

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline luckystrikes

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 05/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 03:40:43 PM »
Yes, Martha noticed that gun sales went up after the school shootings in Connecticut. She then surmised that if she could weaponize pressure cookers and get Americans to call for a ban of these things herds of foodies would rush to local Wallmarts in fear that this might be the last opportunity to purchase a pressure cooker.  Prior to the event Martha pumped her life savings into a variety of stocks that all benefit from the increase of cooker sales.... the end result - PROFIT.  I have connected all the dots & the truth is just smacking me in the face. "Why is this not being investigated" you ask.... because this leaked video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laK4in8DrU8 has already forced the FDA to utilize 100% of its food investigation divisions resources on the great "SUSHI CONSPIRACY".  The FDA needs more resources and more power! Sadly, if this does not happen soon more innocents will die. Please think of our children and write your local congressman now.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 10:01:02 PM »
Yes, Martha noticed that gun sales went up after the school shootings in Connecticut. She then surmised that if she could weaponize pressure cookers and get Americans to call for a ban of these things herds of foodies would rush to local Wallmarts in fear that this might be the last opportunity to purchase a pressure cooker.  Prior to the event Martha pumped her life savings into a variety of stocks that all benefit from the increase of cooker sales.... the end result - PROFIT.  I have connected all the dots & the truth is just smacking me in the face. "Why is this not being investigated" you ask.... because this leaked video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laK4in8DrU8 has already forced the FDA to utilize 100% of its food investigation divisions resources on the great "SUSHI CONSPIRACY".  The FDA needs more resources and more power! Sadly, if this does not happen soon more innocents will die. Please think of our children and write your local congressman now.

you just made my night

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.