News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: How many rounds can you go.....  (Read 4879 times)

PsYc0TiC

Re: How many rounds can you go.....
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2011, 05:50:03 AM »
For anyone who watches these, I guess all I can say is keep an open mind and try to see past the childish, annoying ignorance of psyc0tic. Furthermore, maybe take note to any of the multiple strategies I use in-game.
Name calling... and you call me childish
And by the way, this is a mod server that gives a  massive advantage to the knife. So if I run into a confined area to check down, it would be stupid on my part to not have the knife drawn.
the next time you want to make excuses... try to visit the area more than the once so it at least seems it is a pattern of deduction rather than an obvious sign of wallhacking
Jesus, in some people eye there is no such thing as a good player anymore. It's either hacks, newb, or bust. Grow up.
your responses and your ingame attitude would suggest that you need to do the growing. Sheesh.... the only reason you are good is because you have an unfair advantage..... lame.

Everyone.... please do keep an open mind as Severon pleaded because one way or the other.... it matters not what the outcome is... I will continue to stalk this person until he either gives up and leaves or is finally seen for his true colors.

I am not going to participate in another childish flame war with Severon since it is obvious that he is incapable of an adult conversation and just as incapable of being man enough to admit when he is caught.

I have been watching a lot of this person and have come to this conclusion and this is my logic of why he is so good and that it is a wallhack that he uses. His speed of travel makes it hard to see all of the things he sees unless he knows what is there already and has become very good at not looking like a hacker.

Thank you very much for your time and efforts watching these. you can't say these are too short.

Offline Severon

• woop woop
  • Since: 16/12/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »
LOL...... Your logic? That's an oxymoron. And might I add, you put the MORON in oxymoron.

I wish you could see how retarded you sound from my perspective. If I "leave" or "give up" it won't be becuase i've been "Caught" or "seen for my true colors" it will be becuase I can't put up with another second of douchebags like yourself continually and ignorantly calling me a hacker. I use the word ignorant becuase your demos are recordings of a truely legitmate player who has put the hours in.  Hell, just the way I move around the maps takes years of practice and getting a feel for the different inclines and areas of  the map.  I can only imagine what you'd think if I had a computer capable of playing the game in 32 bit color allowing me to see more than 5 ft lol.

Your mind isn't going to change and that's fine I couldn't care less what an ignorant **** like yourself thinks about me. But when you make pathetic threads like this and try to get other people on your bandwagon, then you get my attention and bring out responses such as this. This isn't a flame battle you ****,  this is me defending my legitimacy as a player.

Christ you must think you're the GOD or UrT; because the second someone kills you when you least expect it you raise your eyebrow. When someone does it on a consistent basis, god forbid that person actually be a good player because the wrath of psyc0tic the troll will rain down upon us all.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:05:42 AM by Invictus »
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."  -Albert Einstein

Offline Perdition[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • Choose the spas!
  • Since: 21/11/2010
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2011, 06:47:19 AM »
huh boy. ill be sure to review these demos as soon as i can. i wanna see how the legendary sev plays, and hopefully improve my game a little. what number accusation is this sev? :) i will keep an open mind tho sev, but just letting u know that ive never thought u were a hacker. ive been on the receiving end of wallhacks before and caught them, so i feel i have some experience in this area, and never suspected u. maybe its because i ragequit everytime u kill me xD
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:49:30 AM by Perdition[1up] »
My Steam name is Quix0tic[1up]. Let's play CS:S!

The Spas is the best weapon in the game. Hands down. No question.

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2011, 10:09:03 AM »
Thanks Perd, you're one the few I actually enjoy playing with.  Be sure and make some popcorn for the demos.

:P
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."  -Albert Einstein

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2011, 11:09:46 AM »
Your mind isn't going to change and that's fine I couldn't care less what an ignorant **** like yourself thinks about me. But when you make pathetic threads like this and try to get other people on your bandwagon, then you get my attention and bring out responses such as this. This isn't a flame battle you ****,  this is me defending my legitimacy as a player.
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be posting here. If you're legit, you don't need to defend it as it will be evident in the demos.

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
I didn't say I don't care, I obviously do.

I said I didn't care what psyc0tic thinks, which I don't. It's one thing to repeatedly accuse me of hacking, it's another to essentially talk other people into believing that I do hence my comments in this thread.

Offline KD197

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2011, 12:12:17 PM »
I'll quote Sandra from earlier in the thread:
Opinions don't really matter when it comes to sniffing out a hacker.
1up likes hardcore proof to shove up their ass whilst they are getting the boot.
Any talking Psycotic does will be a waste of breath, he's welcome to express his opinions in a polite manner, but the only thing that matters to the 1ups making the decisions on bans is evidence. If you are legitimate you have nothing to fear.

I would advise both you and Psycotic to avoid talking to each other as it appears to always end in a flame war, no matter how much each side says it's not.

Psycotic, you're welcome to demo any player as much as you want, as long as you don't harass them in any way. Eg: sit in spec all day and night if you feel the need, just don't go running your mouth at them OK?

Severon, even if someone is sitting in spec, it's not affecting you so don't worry about it. Just get on and play normally. People go to spec all the time to get a drink, go to the bathroom etc, so watching the playerlist is just going to distract you from your game for no good reason. And like I said to Psycotic, don't go running your mouth at people just because you think they suspect you of hacking - if you're not then there's nothing to worry about.

tl;dr: if you can't be civil to each other, don't talk to each other at all. Excessive foul language will result in some form of punishment, as per server rules.

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline EddieLee

• Since: 20/10/2010
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »
Dont we have a very specific procedure when it comes to reporting hackers?
I clearly remember cheaters report posts being dismissed from the beginning since the one posting didnt comply with our procedures in the first place.
I used to think that having that strict procedure would not only help our admins do their responsibilities easier and faster but also prevent this sort preconceived ideas being formed since we DO take pride on being impartial and limiting ourselves to the FACTS, not just "hear say" as ive already heard some of our fearless admins proclaim, this also coming from the fact that promoting this kind of "informal reports" will lean our reputation towards something resembling that of PALADIN, who have the world wide reputation of banning 90% of all players.

EDIT: also, you could say this is not a report, then what is it? a debate(being that its posted in the debate area)? i think some of the posts here show us this topic has already deviated from the debate guidelines we have.

8)
I like to quit important things. --Eddie

Offline KD197

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »
... will lean our reputation towards something resembling that of PALADIN, who have the world wide reputation of banning 90% of all players.
Hahaha I was just thinking the same thing! Everyone knows someone who's been banned by those guys!

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2011, 01:05:24 PM »
I'll quote Sandra from earlier in the thread:
Opinions don't really matter when it comes to sniffing out a hacker.
1up likes hardcore proof to shove up their ass whilst they are getting the boot.
Any talking Psycotic does will be a waste of breath, he's welcome to express his opinions in a polite manner, but the only thing that matters to the 1ups making the decisions on bans is evidence. If you are legitimate you have nothing to fear.

I would advise both you and Psycotic to avoid talking to each other as it appears to always end in a flame war, no matter how much each side says it's not.

Psycotic, you're welcome to demo any player as much as you want, as long as you don't harass them in any way. Eg: sit in spec all day and night if you feel the need, just don't go running your mouth at them OK?

Severon, even if someone is sitting in spec, it's not affecting you so don't worry about it. Just get on and play normally. People go to spec all the time to get a drink, go to the bathroom etc, so watching the playerlist is just going to distract you from your game for no good reason. And like I said to Psycotic, don't go running your mouth at people just because you think they suspect you of hacking - if you're not then there's nothing to worry about.

tl;dr: if you can't be civil to each other, don't talk to each other at all. Excessive foul language will result in some form of punishment, as per server rules.

I will defend myself against anyone who accuses me, it's not just psyc0tic - this just happens to be his thread. don't care if someone if demo'ing me, and I am not the least bit worried I will be banned for hacking.  Enjoy the videos ;P

Offline KD197

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »
That's fair enough, you are welcome to defend yourself but what I meant is don't go causing unrest in the servers. Everyone is welcome to their opinion but it is in everyones' best interest to avoid disrupting the servers. It won't matter "who started it" - there will be repercussions for all parties that break the rules.

Like Eddie said this thread has deviated from the debate guidelines and I think it's run its' course - can a mod lock this please?

Offline Perdition[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • Choose the spas!
  • Since: 21/11/2010
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2011, 03:42:06 PM »
Ive been banned from pallies like 5 times. Currently banned right now :( ive tried appealing to turk, but he never answers me back...
My Steam name is Quix0tic[1up]. Let's play CS:S!

The Spas is the best weapon in the game. Hands down. No question.

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »
I watched a few of the demos just lacking something better to do, I will admit I can be a douche sometimes after getting killed.  But that's just my competitive nature coming out of me, as if I expect to win every dual - paha.

I credit 90% of my skill in this game to my ability to move about a given map at a much quicker and efficient pace than most other people. That alone gives me a HUGE advantage, FPS games are all about position and timing.

I am not the greatest shooter because my PC (Dell optiplex slim tower with an onboard video card) I physically cannot see very far lol, so I compensate by having high brightness and shooting at colors. If I kill you with an auto at long range, it was luck. So I rely on my ability to move quickly to give myself the greatest competitive advantage.  My tendencies in these videos are somewhat random yes, but this is on purpose. If I do the same thing every time even a newb will pick up on it.  You'll notice I Always work from the outside in. In turnpike on several ocasions I even passed a person up that was running inside just so I wouldn't break my rythem. I did the same thing on Casa banking that I would flank 2 or 3 people for easy kills, as oppose to chasing the one person through the middle back toward my team.

If most of the people are dead and i've circled the map a few times, then i'll start working inside and checking down different parts of the maps.  Hence me randomly running in the bathroom with a knife drawn. Most of what I do is instinctive. Here is a short demo I just made on uptown moments ago, you'll see how my ability to move gives me a huge advantage. Notice how when I get into close combat up close I nearly fail every time simply because i'm not the greatest shooter. This was a 2v1 but mind you, these are two decent players.

The second is just a few seconds long on Turnpike how quickly I navigate the outside of the map. Combine that with being able to anticipate where most people would end up based on how long it took you to get there and you have a pretty big advantage against your enemy.

[attachment no longer available]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:00:28 PM by Invictus »

PsYc0TiC

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »
WOW

okay... a lot happens when I go to work.

I admit that this isn't the place for accusing cheaters but I DID start a debate thread and I was implored to post the demo's so I did. I guess I should have posted them in the demo' for review area so I will move all this there.

Furthermore I at no time disrespected anyone in this thread but I was disrespected numerous times and am wondering.... no forum moderation?

PsYc0TiC

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »
Please remove this thread as it is in the wrong venue

Thanks